ComplianceEase will host a live, complimentary webinar titled, “Are You Ready to Pinpoint TRID Issues?” on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 from 11:00AM to 12:00PM Pacific Time. Here’s what will be discussed:
The webinar will provide details on what to expect in the new risk environment, how to conduct a final evaluation of your technology and workflow preparations for TRID, and how the new TRID Monitor module within ComplianceAnalyzer was built to address TRID regulations and accommodate multiple workflows.
Attendees can expect to:
- Examine the regulatory liability under TRID, including the lenders’ responsibility for timing and accuracy of disclosures.
- Explore best practices for risk mitigation.
- Learn the details about post-closing corrective actions (i.e., the ‘off-ramp’).
- Discuss key considerations in determining TRID readiness.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how ComplianceAnalyzer with TRID Monitor helps lenders review multiple Loan Estimates (LE) with all Closing Disclosures (CD) for accuracy, completeness, timing and fee tolerances.
Speakers will include:
- Donald Lampe, Partner – Morrison & Foerster, LLP
- Jason Roth, SVP Product Management – ComplianceEase
- Lisa DeFors, Attorney – ComplianceEase
For more information or to register for the webinar, click here.