Wipro Gallagher Solutions (WGS), a Wipro Limited company and provider of end-to-end origination technology products launches its micro-webinar series titled, “Fueling the Future Lender Microwebinars.” Here’s the scoop:
“Fueling the Future Lender Microwebinars” are a series of short but information-rich webinars on compelling themes for the future of the mortgage lending industry. Facilitated by Wipro Gallagher Solutions, these on demand webinars will be under 20 minutes long and will feature experts from various forward-thinking companies covering topics ranging from borrower journey mapping to mobility, data automation, crowd funding, data and analytics, cloud computing, information security, and more.
Confirmed panelists for the webinar series’ ever-growing list of presenters include such thought leaders as:
- Darren Oddie, strategy director at Wipro Digital
- Tom Greenwood, lead experience consultant at Wipro Digital
- Pamela Johnston, principal at PwC Financial Services Advisory
- Joe Dahleen, president at Taxdoor, a Chronos solution
- Brent Chandler, founder and CEO of FormFree
- AdaPia d’Errico, CMO at Patch of Land
- Daniel Smith, senior vice president at ComplianceEase
- Joey McDuffee, head of sales and marketing at Wipro Gallagher Solutions
- Jim Deitch, chief executive officer and co-founder at Teraverde Management Advisors
- Matt Richins, cloud architect at Rackspace
- Rudy Zabran, managing director at Opus Capital Markets Consultants
“The goal of this power-packed webinar series is to catalyze the industry and envision the future of lending looks, define the challenges and opportunities facing lenders in the new lending environment, and showcase the tools available to advance the business forward,” said Gopi Krishna, General Manager, Wipro Limited.
The webinar series started February 23, 2016, and WGS will continue to release webinars on a regular basis. All available webinars and speaker information are posted on the following microsite: www.webinars.wiprogallagher.com. Interested industry executives with relevant information to share can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to propose a 20-minute webinar.
About The Author
Tony Garritano is chairman and founder at PROGRESS in Lending Association. As a speaker Tony has worked hard to inform executives about how technology should be a tool used to further business objectives. For over 10 years he has worked as a journalist, researcher and speaker in the mortgage technology space. Starting this association was the next step for someone like Tony, who has dedicated his career to providing mortgage executives with the information needed to make informed technology decisions. He can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.