Beta Music Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: BEMG) has appointed Regina Lowrie, former chairwoman of the Mortgage Bankers Association, to its operating subsidiary, Get Credit Healthy, Inc.’s, Advisory Board. Get Credit Healthy utilizes its proprietary processes, platform, and software to integrate with lenders to make it easier to recapture leads. Ms. Lowrie will provide advice and guidance with regard to current trends and best practices in the mortgage banking industry and will play an integral role in the development of novel business opportunities.
Lowrie is President and CEO of RML Investments Inc., d/b/a RML Advisors (www.rmladvisors.com) headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. RML Advisors serves the financial services community as an independent advisor and consultant. Prior to founding RML Advisors, Ms. Lowrie was President of Vision Mortgage Capital, a division of Continental Bank, and Senior Vice President of Continental Bank. Previous to Vision Mortgage Capital, Ms. Lowrie was Founder/Chief Executive Officer of Gateway Funding Diversified Mortgage Services 1994-2006, a $3.2 Billion Mortgage Banker.
Lowrie is currently on the Board of Directors of Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (www.chmireit.com) as an Independent Director (NYSE “CHMI”); Board of Directors of The Union League of Philadelphia Regina served for 13 years on Montgomery County Community College Board of Trustees, Foundation Board and Treasurer and 10 years on Gwynedd-Mercy Board of Trustees, Finance and Audit Committee. She was the first woman Chairman of the National Mortgage Bankers Association (https://www.mba.org/) in 2005 and continues to serve on many committees. Regina has also testified before Congress on public policy to include GSE Reform and has served as an expert witness for the financial services industry. She attended the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flager Business School and is a Certified Mortgage Banker.
“Virtually every home purchase transaction involves credit-based financing. Errors are a frequent occurrence on a credit file. That becomes a major issue for many consumers, particularly millennials with student debt who seem to have few choices for favorable loan terms. GCH is uniquely positioned to help the myriad of disenfranchised credit consumers get appropriately favorable credit terms. I’m delighted to join the GCH Advisory Board and support proactive improvements to the consumer credit marketplace” stated Regina Lowrie, Board Advisor of BEMG
Lowrie’s numerous accomplishments, include:
- President and Founder, Gateway Funding Diversified Mortgage Services – 1994
- Founder, President and CEO, RML Investments Inc., 1994 RML Advisors
- President, Mortgage Bankers Association of Greater Philadelphia – 1995
- Pennsylvania’s “Best 50 Women in Business” – 2000
- Burton L. Wood Legislative Award – 2001
- Chairman, MBA Residential/Single – Family Board of Governors (RESBOG) – 2002
- Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB Designation) – 2005
- Chairman, National Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) – 2005
- Women of Distinction Award, Philadelphia Business Journal and National Association of Women Business Owners – 2006
- MBA Mortgage Banking Leading Industry Women Honoree – 2013
- Montgomery County Community College Leading Women of the Year – 2014
- Trustee of the Year, American Association for Women in Community Colleges (AAWCC) – 2014
- Leading Women in Philanthropy – 2014
BEMG, through its operating subsidiary Get Credit Healthy, utilizes its proprietary processes, platform, and software to integrate with lenders to make it easier to recapture leads. Developed for and by those with extensive experience in the mortgage industry, Get Credit Healthy’s platform has already facilitated over $200 million in new loan opportunity for its partners.